Tremco SF108 Pressure Sensitive Acrylic Adhesive
Tremco SF108 is a pressure sensitive adhesive for vinyl floor and wall coverings and for most rubber floor coverings.
- • Guaranteed no serration marks
- • Can be applied direct to clean impervious surfaces
- • Solvent free, low toxicity and non-flammable
- • Thermo-welding same day with dry bond method
- • Cleaner and safer than traditional rubber adhesives
- • Bonding PVC floor, wall and ceiling coverings
- • Single stick bonding of rubber flooring, tiles and sheet to porous surfaces
Tremco SF115 Contact Adhesive for Rubber and PVC
Tremco SF115 is a one part, modified elastomer contact adhesive for use with rubber and PVC.
- • Extra strong bond
- • Extended working life
- • Suitable for the widest range of floor coverings
- • Fast drying but good 'open time'
- • The dry bond does not support combustion
Tremco SF115 Contact Adhesive has been specially developed for contact bonding (two way stick) of a wide range of floor coverings including:
- • Rubber tiles and sheet
- • Vinyl and cork
To horizontal and vertical surfaces:
- • Rubber nosing and covings
- • PVC nosing and covings
Where superior water resistance is required use Tremco SF165 Water Resistant Contact Adhesive.
For technical data or COSHH sheets please contact us on 028 9038 2223 or firstname.lastname@example.org