These felts are intended for use as a waterproofing membranes on sheds, garages and portable buildings. These products are easily fixed with cold adhesive or hot bitumen and only requires a single layer application when used on a shed, kennel or portable building. They are covered in coarse mineral or sanded finish which gives good protection against UV rays. This is a cost effective alternative when used in a built up roofing system.
Pluvitec Reinforced Green Shed Felt
Roll Size: 10m x 1m
Jumbo Roll: 400m x 1m
Bitubond Felt Adhesive
- • Bond It FELT ADHESIVE is a cold applied adhesive for bonding bituminous roofing felts to asphalt, felt, metal, wood and concrete.
- • It can also be used for bonding mineral chippings to bituminous surfaces. It may not be used over tar based products.
- • All surfaces must be clean, dry and free from loose material.
- • Dusty and porous surfaces should be primed with BITUMEN PRIMER.
- • Where possible, felt to be laid should be cut to size and positioned for 24 hours to assist application.
- • Drying will vary depending on weather conditions and time allowed for adhesive to develop a tack 24 to 48hours is typical.
- • However, heavy applications will result in extended drying times.